Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,470 (4,097 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)