Cost of living comparison between Dorylaeum, Turkey and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.751 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,883 (684TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)