Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,302 (5,066TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)