Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,328 (3,752TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)