Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,430 (€1,646) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)