Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.027 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,754 (€1,624) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)