Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,090 (元11,665) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)