Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,099 (元8,167) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)