Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨38,721 (14,866₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)