Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.633 INR / QAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,515 (10,010 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)