Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.347 INR / QAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 108% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,997 (1,417 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)