Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / QAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 110% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,797 (9,246 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)