Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.685 INR / QAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 145% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,614 (10,469 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)