Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.418 INR / QAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,786 (9,273 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)