Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,627 (2,184,029 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)