Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨71,271 (2,359,673 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)