Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38626 INR / DJF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 106% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,822 (361,989 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)