Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36275 INR / DJF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 114% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,198 (430,596 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)