Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36795 INR / DJF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 89% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,529 (452,590 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)