Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37652 INR / DJF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,786 (87,076 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)