Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,532 (5,128TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)