Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.408 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,289 (4,497TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)