Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.361 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,437 (R$ 5,089) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)