Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,820 (R$ 5,343) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (33 minutes ago)