Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,721 (R$ 3,386) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)