Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,131 (E£ 19,352) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)