Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.508 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,615 (22,576 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)