Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.503 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,389 (26,124 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)