Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,574 in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)