Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 INR / BDT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,313 (Taka 93,520) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)