Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.579 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,244 ($2,141) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)