Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,854 ($1,883) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)