Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,405 ($2,046) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)