Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,253 ($1,605) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)