Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,540 in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)