Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,175 (₨ 137,845) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)