Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,819 (₨ 90,420) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)