Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,931 (₨ 138,758) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)