Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,575 in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)