Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,599 (₨151,003) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)