Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00490 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,065 (Rp 16,335,669) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)