Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,604 (Rp 18,526,854) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)