Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.425 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,599 (3,452TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)