Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23548 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,254 (69,023 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)