Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24806 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,592 (357,143 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)