Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04441 INR / MMK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨48,360 (1,088,888 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)