Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,482 (Php62,607) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (31 minutes ago)