Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,560 (元8,794) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)