Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,148 (元8,930) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)