Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,246 (元10,936) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (about 1 hour ago)