Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,495 (元8,459) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)