Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.117 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,402 (AU$3,625) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)