Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02939 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,898 (2,854,670 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)