Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03005 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,452 (3,110,154 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)