Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02994 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,614 (4,228,425 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)