Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02905 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,600 (3,841,891 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)