Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,151 (3,039,254 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)