Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02880 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,615 (2,763,999 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)