Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,870 (3,731,185 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)