Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.983 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,951 (﷼ 1,443) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)