Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.103 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,980 (﷼ 6,407) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)