Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,719 (﷼ 6,261) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)