Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12950 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,131 (379,398 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)