Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.414 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,852 (元6,677) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)