Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10940 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 65% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,185 (1,180,807 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)