Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05946 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,663 (₩381,165) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)