Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05962 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,427 (₩2,405,498) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)