Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,229 (₩2,422,916) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)