Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05916 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,209 (₩476,845) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)