Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06310 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,525 (₩1,783,201) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)