Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.769 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,255 (S/. 3,554) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)