Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,050 (S/. 3,650) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (27 minutes ago)