Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.011 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,917 (S/. 2,944) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)