Cost of living comparison between Curitiba, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,442 (R$ 1,121) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)