Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,396 (R$ 4,499) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)