Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10228 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,384 (CH$981,439) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)