Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10339 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,921 (CH$976,078) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)