Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,386 (Mex$ 16,254) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)