Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,482 (Mex$ 21,329) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)