Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,144 (Mex$ 20,472) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)