Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,453 (R$ 917) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (21 minutes ago)