Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.609 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,099 ($1,240) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)