Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.335 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,628 ($1,020) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)