Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,668 ($1,462) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)