Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,923 ($1,072) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)