Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02415 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,549 (COL$2,466,212) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)