Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02402 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,129 (COL$2,378,410) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)