Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02241 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,662 (COL$565,053) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)