Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,463 (L 34,640) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)