Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.962 INR / HNL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,043 (L 5,754) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)