Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11082 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,693 (764,236 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)