Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12240 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,174 (720,359 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)