Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,283 (€1,157) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (35 minutes ago)