Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.675 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 119% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,693 (Bs 20,478) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)