Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨19,313 (Bs 7,430,548) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)