Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,285 (€2,074) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)