Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 101% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,777 (€1,943) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)