Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,496 (€405) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)