Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,317 (€1,510) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)