Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,957 (€1,831) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)