Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 INR / ARS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨49,990 (ARS $11,666) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (10 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)